After you have placed your order you have 12 hours to notify us by email that you would like to cancel. No exceptions. This is due to the large influx of orders and processing on each order.
If you wish to cancel contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, email and order number
Ponyfly stands behind all of our products and offers a 30 Day Warranty, starting from the date of delivery. This means that all exchanges and refunds can be processed within 30 days of receiving your order. Proof of purchase or receipt of payment may be requested before a transaction can be processed.
To be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The product was delivered within the last 30 days.
- The product must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- You are responsible for the return shipping fee unless it's our fault.
Refunds are not available on following conditions:
- Your order did not arrive due to factors within your control (i.e. providing the wrong shipping address)
- Your order did not arrive due to exceptional circumstances outside the control of Ponyfly(i.e. not cleared by customs, delayed by a natural disaster).
- Your order is stated as 'DELIVERED' due to USPS tracking infomation.
If you have any questions about our returns and refunds policy, please contact us at email@example.com